Many a times, we wonder if anyone at all visits our blog. (that’s the case with me too !!). After a bit of searching I found this great tool. ClustrMaps allows us (and all those who visits us :-) ) to see the geographical location of our visitors. Here’s how you do it :
1. Goto http://www.clustrmaps.com
2. Sign Up for an account, by typing in your blog address in the URL field, and your email id too.
3. Click on Make my map. Copy the html code that has been presented to you.
4. Now, come back to your WordPress dashboard. Click on the Appearance -> Widgets
5. Drag a text box to the side bar, and paste the code in it.
Simple…is n’t it ?